Saturday, 28 June 2014

Saturday 28th June 2014

Today has been a long a productive day !

I work up at about 9:30am after going to be at 2am......I was transferring all of my pen pals information from my Filofax to my iPad. I really don't use the Filofax and I'm currently spending more time on my iPad so I thought why not ?

The kitchen has been doing my head in for days now it was a mess there was plates and cutlery everywhere glasses because Matt can't wash one he's used he has to bloody use all the ones that are clean then wait till I've washed them as he doesn't wash up !! So I decided today was the day that the kitchen got a full spring deep clean. I spent all morning doing that and with the bug for cleaning ( very rare for me ) I decided that I would go around the whole house and do what I can to tidy up. I've washed and put away clothing as since we moved in here we've just had a mound of washing...it's more like a small hill now.

Matt went to work early this morning so it was just me and deputy dog not that he's much help he'd rather make more of a mess. So all the house work was just about finished when Matt landed back home at about 1:30pm. The plaster turned up to look at the front room for Monday......Yeah I don't why either.....

Matt's managed to do a little more in the living room boxing in stuff and making things neat and clean for when this plasterer turns up on Monday and I decided I would have a tidy round my craft room and sit and write letters. I've managed to finish off a few that I'm behind on so that's good progress. I soon get bored when I'm writing my letters and have to switch things up by sorting out a swap or going checking on Matt and the dog or going outside for a smoke. ( Yes I smoke.....You'll get over it )



Turns out where going to Summat to Ate tonight for tea after me bloody taking stuff out for tea ! Nice one Matt ! I give up really I do he comes in a moans at me when I haven't got anything out and then moans at me when I do have stuff planned because he's arranged for us to go out without telling me !

Anyways......Bath time to get fresh for tonight and the dog must of had the same idea as he barged through the bloody door whilst I was getting out and decided it was his turn whilst the water was draining out. He's become quite partial to the odd bath now. So now we both smell divine thanks to my new Imperial Leather Wild Berry Foamy Soapy stuff I bought from Tesco's it's a new range there doing and yes I did buy it cause I thought the bottle was pretty! hehe.

Oo ! I managed to put a whole in my wall also ! I thought it would be clever to try put a nail in the wall so I could put up my washing lines to hang my postcards and art work and this is what I did instead so I sneaked back down with the hammer and nails and put them all back haha



I'm now sat here at my desk writing out this blog post after thinking it would be a great idea on keeping an almost Journal / Diary. Whether I keep it up or not is another question but for now it seems like a good idea and a wonderful way to look back on what I did on certain days even if it is something boring.

My Accessories for today ! I made a loom band..It kills your fingers making them without the loom plate thing whatever it's called...






That's all for now..

<3

1 comment:

  1. Whoops, I've done that putting nails up, there must be about ten holes behind the notice board in our kitchen! I love the way you've arranged that corner with the boxing in, it'll look lovely once it's done :)

    ReplyDelete