The above quote or sentence I found on the back of the most extraordinary book this morning.
As you may know by now I'm a member of Swapbot. I'm signed up to quite a few swaps at the minute and very excited to be getting mail ! Not as excited as I was this morning though when I was stood at the back door letting the dog out and a heard a thud on the floor ! I ran to the hallway to find a thick package addressed to me with Journal / Smash Supplies Swap #5 on it. After feeling the package up I was convinced that my partner had sent me a smashbook.........that wasn't the case though !
I ripped into the package and pulled out the most stunning looking book and paper ! This was an entirely different kind of journal ! This was Fairyopolis. a Flower Fairies Journal ! When I opened it I was expecting blank pages with fairy partners paper but again that wasn't the case. I can't really describe to you how excited and curious and stunned I was by this book. I've always been into the idea of fairies and mystical creatures since I was little. In the note that Georgene sent me she said that she had three if these books and that it was time to let one go and she sent it me, she also said that she now has two, one that she can keep nice and one that she can cut up for projects ! I don,t really think I could do that but then again I'm one of them people that get far to precious over there book.
The pictures don't really do it much justice but I hope you'll enjoy my pictures and more importantly the journal.
I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Georgene who sent me this wonderful journal. No words can describe how grateful I am for it !
I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Georgene who sent me this wonderful journal. No words can describe how grateful I am for it !










No comments:
Post a Comment