I managed to get a lot of post out this week so I'm looking forward to the replies and getting to know some of me new UK penpals.
As of today I've opened up my tumblr again I miss looking at all the cute and creative stuff that always filled my dashboard ! I wonder how long it's going to last. I remember how addicted I was in uni and loved and met some fantastic penpals and people on there.
I've started reading ' The Life of Moaning ' by Karl Pilkington it's fantastic it's so funny and he's a true manc lad ! The way he's written the book is so funny. His view of life is epic and I agree with quite a lot he writes and is opinionated on. If your into comedy writing / books then I truly recommend this !
The weather is so hot here that me and the dog has stayed at home all week whilst I've worked as it's far to warm in the office !
Here are some pictures from my week so far !





No comments:
Post a Comment