Sunday, 20 July 2014

Saturday 19th July

I haven't posted in a few days and this is why.........

I've been decorating and working and doing all sorts of creative stuff ! 

Plus I've visited my nephew at my parents. I also set up a giveaway on Instagram if your interested also just follow the instructions !


Climbing on uncle matt !

Hi mummy ! Me up to no good !

All of my outgoing mail !

Making journals. Below is my August Journal where I have challenged myself to take a picture everyday of something that makes me happy or means something to me and scrapbook about it. I'm going to print my pictures and update my journal on a weekly basis !

Here's the Journal !

Matt and Peppa my best friends dog ! She's such a beaut ! Totally loved him.

That's part of my week and weekend so far maybe I'll have something more to blog about tomorrow ! 

Em <3

No comments:

Post a Comment