Thursday, 10 July 2014

The Wall of Love & Art !

I've been getting so annoyed with having postcards and bits of art lying around on my desk ready for when I get the chance to find something to put them on in my craft room and display them for all to see that I didn't really consider just sticking them to the wall with my thin colourful strips of masking tape till yesterday !

I did a little test first though to see what it would do to the paint and I was quite pleased it didn't feel the need to chip off so I processed to go crazy !

Below are picture of my wall so far I'd hope I could fill it with people's are work who inspire me and postcards etc that I've been sent.

Enjoy looking over because I know I'm enjoying it. If anyone would like to swap art or postcards or anything I could put on my wall the please feel free to email me. ( icon on the left ) 




Enjoy !

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment