Thursday, 26 June 2014

From Wordpress to Blogger

This post was originally on Wordpress but the site is kinda weird to use for a blog as I'm so used to using it for a website host instead so I decided I'd change back over to my trusty blogger / blogspot as I've seen a few people's blog on this site and would like to follow them.
It's been a long time since I've blogged especially about my day to day life.
I've had many blogs over the years and majority have been for my graphic design and illustration work but I need a place where I can write, vent and share my daily life. I might not post everyday but I will when I remember or of I have something new to discuss or vent about !
I've tried so many times to keep diaries and journals and with everything else going on it's just not happened but the one thing I do have in my hand everyday is my phone. I'm constantly checking my Swapbot as well as my Instagram so it makes sense that even though I'm a lover of writing by hand I make my diary and journal digital so I can dedicate more time to doing it and not stress about whether I've printed certain pictures off and brought my journal or it's in my bag when I go anywhere.
So here's to what I hope will be a long relationship and possibly a long friendship with this blog and other like minded people !
That's it for now I guess....ready and waiting to go to sleep so I'll pick this up in the morning !

No comments:

Post a Comment