The son of a bitch that did this to him is now waiting trail for manslaughter and I hope to hell the shit rots in jail. Karma's a bitch and will eventually come bite you back on the arse.
Following that we have had good and bad news. The good being that we can take out our kitchen as we've ordered a new one.
Matts doing his best to get everything ready for the plaster who is coming on the 7th October. And the kitchen arrives
On the 10th !
But like I said I have had more bad news yesterday at tea time another of my family members passed away. I may not have lived close to them or spent a lot of time with them as the live at the other end of the country but I loved my uncle Ian like crazy. He was a fabulous and intelligent man who like me loved to hoard and collect. Heaven seems to be gaining more and more angels recently. And I still believe I did the right thing of having the quote 'Everybody has their own Angels' on my arm for all to see as I believe in it 100%
I guess that's all from me for now. Maybe later when I get home from work I'll give you an update on my creative world. As that's the one thing that seems to keep me focused recently !
Love Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment