This is "Daughter of Smoke and Bones" by Liani Taylor.
I picked this book out of a selection of different genre of books for a July book club swap. At first I wasn't really to sure about it but because she was and art student I gave it a chance and was greatly rewarded.
I was surprised I finished it so quick, I didn't even realise how far I was into the book until I looked this morning before getting into the car and told myself I would finish it today and did.
If you haven't read this books nod your into mythical, human creature type fantasy the step into the work of Liani, it's so much fun. I raced through the end to find out what had gone on with Karou who is the main character in the story.
I'm not really one for being a fantastic write and review but if you have any questions then feel free to ask =]
Stars - 4
Recommend - Yes

I usually always have my book club book done before it starts as well. I think this is the only time that I didn't, just because what I'm reading is released tomorrow. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hear a ton of great things about the series, it's just not a genre I am into at all so I have no interest in them.
ReplyDelete