I was suppose to be going to my cousins to spend time with her and my god daughter and whilst waiting for her to come home i was at my mums and started to feel rather shitty. I had a massive headache and didn't know what to do with myself. I was so tempted to go get in my old bed when my brother walked through the door with my nephew. I cheered up for all of a second when the bloody curdling screams started. I thought it was because he'd just woke up and he was a little cranky but it soon turned out to be a lot more !
My poor little baby mousse was crying in pain and it was awful !
It make it worse though because he can't tell you why or what is hurting and where. I was helpless and it annoyed me so the next best thing was to ring his stupid lazy bitch of a mother to see what had been going on thinking it might be his teeth. Turned out he wasn't picked up from her house but from her brothers the child was disgusting he smelled of B.O and sick and his face and neck was black with dirt ! Who let's a child go anywhere like that or even get in that state. I was furious !
After telling my parents he really needed to get into the bath my dad went to run one and my mum waiting for him to sort it out but at 18 month old even he knew he was filthy and disgusting and needed to get into the bath and get clean ! For 5 minutes he was moving my mum to the gate and she didn't realise until I said he was wanting to go get in the bath and that's what he was trying to tell her !
To think that's an 18 month old who can't talk knows that he needs to get in the bath and to be clean is a disgrace it shouldn't even get to that !
As soon as his little legs and hands where on them stairs he was back to his normal cheeky, mischievous, smiley self. All because he knew where he was going.
After me watching him play with his toys in the bath and him singing to the music that was on the iPod he was dry and clean and happy. There was no stopping him then, he was sat playing and barking orders to Ozzy trying to say 'leave' and 'sit' whilst playing with the ball. I was adorable seeing them both together like that !
After his bath pretending to go to sleep in my mums bed =]
Thomas finally started to get a little cranky and wanted to sleep so it was our cue to go home. No sooner had we got in and had tea was we all falling asleep also so it was an early night.
Saturday morning came along and I was quite fresh and a little on the sore side though going to bed early but it was time to get out of my empty lifeless bed as Matt had gone to work and let my pooch out. Next on the agenda was to FaceTime my mum and see how my mousse was ! It's like a ritual now on a Saturday morning me Facetiming him to see how he is. My brother answered and changed the camera round so that I could see him stood there watching the usual on tv....Cars !
After shouting him a few times he actually managed to pull himself away from the tv to give me the cheesiest grin and say hello in his little angel voice ! If I could have half the child that he is I will be more than happy and no matter what mood I'm in he always makes me feel better just by seeing his face.
Time to arrange my day around him and get David to come pick me up so I can spend the day with my best friend. There was no need to arrange anything though as Matt had just walked through the door and said about us going....so he could also check to see how his nephew was doing !
We got greater with the giddiest smilies little boy in the world and he was soo happy to see us !
This face is his cheese cheeky face haha ! Every time I say cheese now this is what happens ! He's such a poser. And below is after he'd climbed onto the couch to come sit with me and give me cuddles.
Every minute I get to spend with my best friend is a minute cherished and I hate leaving him so I sent matt back to deal with the dog and get some more paper taken off the walls why I stayed ! Me and my mum tend to drop him off at around 4pm and then in usually go home. Saturday was no different.
After getting home and sorting Matt out for his trip to Windermere I sent him on his way and settled down for the rest of the evening with the dog. This is what I got up too......
I watched Divergent for the 50th time and the finally gave in to heavy eye lids and went to bed.
Sunday was another creative day where I started off drawing in the morning whilst catching up on my weekly dose of Cat in the Hat.. For those of you who know me and know me well you'll know why for others who don't I have a slight unnatural obsession that I just can't shake.
Something new as has come around today. I had the urge to try and draw something different and use a medium I haven't touch for a while.... Paint !
This is the result of my creativeness.....and this is also how she still sits now....why? Because I don't know what to do with her.. Do I carry on with the paint or turn to my markers ? Really not sure..
Matt finally arrived home on Sunday evening I made tea and the we decide whilst we hadn't got anything else planned for the evening we'd go and watch one of our favs and a fantastic new realise......
Transformers ! I was totally expecting it to be packed and it wasn't ! I was shocked but resell its a bloody fantastic film full of autobot action ! If your a lover of these films then you really need to go watch it !
And that my lovely is a detailed description of my weekend ! I hope you all had action packed weekend and had sunshine and warmth.







No comments:
Post a Comment