Thursday, 10 July 2014

Thursday 10th July 2014

Today has been a good day...

The plaster finished today ! My living room is another step further to being finished. Now it's just a waiting game !

I've never been so excited about seeing smooth straight plaster on the walls hehe!




It looks a little rough but it's not now !

I got a beautiful postcard from one of my lovely pen pals from Ireland. It went straight up on my wall.


So pretty !

I managed to get a few pen pal letters written and sorted for posting tomorrow. It's been quite productive. I've also got myself a new pen pal from America who is looking for long lengthy letters which I am more than happy to do. I love writing to new people ! 

Today I've also decide to join in with the doodle a day challenge that ellolovey has posted on her Instagram. Here is a shot of the challenge if you want to have a go and what little doodles I have done so far =]




There nothing special but they started off many more thoughts and ideas so I was more than happy to just quickly draw the first thing that came to my head when I read the word. Looking forward to seeing what else happens.

That's all from me for now 

Emma x




No comments:

Post a Comment