We have finally got a plaster in to do the living room walls which may I add are totally silky smooth ! It's incredible to touch...weird I know but touching plaster that's been done properly is like running your hand along a marble unit it's uber cool and smooth but well and truly stinks ! The whole house smells of plaster.
They are know on the road to drying which I'm hoping isn't going to happen to quickly as I don't want it to crack. Onwards and upwards with the decorating.
See look how lovely and flat it is......
Ahh so excited to have it all done and painted then we can put the floor down and go to crazy town with everything we want in there. Matt wants to get rid of our Marvel Comic Coffee table but I've grown that attached to it I really do think we'd regret it so if stays for now and if I have to I'll make a place for it !
On the wall that the front room door is we've decided where going to have our what I like to call ' Frame Gallery ' we now have 12 frames that are different sizes and shapes and soon to be different colours to mix up on that wall with our mirror. I think that's probably going to be my favourite part on the living room. I'm totally going to add a ff girl into one of the frames ! That's not sad right ?
Ahh well !
So progress is under way.... I'll check back in with it all when something else major happens like actually painting.
This might all seem a little weird to you but having your own house and watching how it grows and changes from something that is totally dated to something that is completely modern is an extraordinary thing !
I hope your enjoying my updates and my blog.
Have a wonderful decor day !
Emma


No comments:
Post a Comment