For the last couple of days I've been doing my thoughts of the day. I've been writing and illustrating my thoughts but for the last few days I've had no thoughts on anything until now !
Chavs
Ahhh chavs. Burberry, tracky loving, cap wearing scally's. And oh how they annoy the shit out of me.
I'm writing this now as I'm sat on the bus going to work with two chav bastards behind me talking about 'birds', (what they call females) Drugs and there life on the dole. All they seem to be saying is 'f*ing this' and 'f*ing that'. I can't even understand half of what there bloody saying it just sounds complete and utter gibberish.
So my thought of the day is why do chavs have to be a drain on society !?
All they seem to do is not work, get pissed, get high, have a shit education because it's more important to have a social life and spend money on an £80 track suit because it's the in thing.
An annoying subject not just for me I think !
And that concludes Emma's Thought of the Day !
No comments:
Post a Comment