What's new.....
We have been crazy with the house. Finally we have a living room. Our couch is in the floor is in and the walls and stairs are nearly painted. Matt has our new couch all set up at work and ready to get started. So by next week it maybe ready and waiting to come home.
The next new thing is I have set up my online stationery shop where you will find designed pen pal stationery by me. Plus my prints, notebooks / journals, and soon bookmarks and more.
The final bit of news is I have finally got a new job ! I'm now a new employee of Primark and yesterday was my first day ! It flew by rather quickly and I learned a lot. I'm looking forward to being apart of the team there and hope I will get something out of my time there. It's nice to meet new people and do something different.
I will be posting more on what's going on along with having this as my book blog also.
I joined a new swap called book blog ideas where your partner sends you 12 prompts on what to blog about in regards to books and I'm really looking forward to writing about them whether it be on here in my journal or both =]
Hope your all well !
Have a wonderful day
Emma x
No comments:
Post a Comment