Welcome to my world of home decor !
The pictures below are what our back room looked like when the previous guy was in there ! This is going to be our living room as well !

We started this room about a month and a half ago stripping the walls and pulling the carpet up etc. I managed to bust the plaster as well which I was annoyed about but it was stuck to the wallpaper and there was nothing I could do !
This images above don't look to bad ! But it looks far worse now haha ! We have spent a month looking for a cabinet and finat found one that would fit.....not keen on the colour though but I guess we can work with it !
Matt decided he was going to sit it ontop of a frame / boxing so we could run all the wires underneath and through the wall as he has this thing about wires being everywhere haha there's secret compartments now.
Apologise for Matthew on the sofa he was having a bit of a minute after all his hard work ! But now you can see the state we are in but hopefully this weekend we can have all the boxing in that needs doing and then the plasterers can come in a do there job ! Then onwards and upwards with the painting and adding our accessories.








No comments:
Post a Comment