Today I should of been off and in for the plasterer but he decided to mess us about last night at about 9 o'clock so we ditched him. The guy came into my house thinking he owned the place Saturday morning telling me what I should and shouldn't do with my decorating. I think that put me off him from the start. Ahh well ! Next door seem to know someone decent so I guess it's a phone call and we'll see. Just another set back though....will I ever get my living room finished !?!?
Today again I've not done much ! I've sorted out a few things on the website, answers the phone took message but best of all I managed to spend £18 in the post office ! I guess that's what happens when you leave all of your post and do it all on one day. So I had swapbot and penpal letters going out to all of my Instagram lovelies.
As you might see from my Instagram pictures I did a bit of creating last night. I made a bookmark for a group swap and totally fell in love with it..... It's not mine though it's my lovely partners when they get assigned. I am rather tempted to make another one and keep this one though.
Tonight has become another creative night after being annoyed at a few people that are part of a swap I am in that includes my partner ! I decided that I was going to cut some more blank books marks and create a few.
These I've changed up a little with a few funky shapes here and there ! My first is quite simple and girly where as the second is just totally random with the London tube stickers.
I'm not keen on either of these but maybe someone will enjoy them in there most precious book. I still need to add ribbon but that's not a problem.
Anyways I've been up early and feel like I've slept for 10 mins so it's time to get the boys off the couch and into bed !
Night all !



Hey there, I adore these cute little bookmarks, especially the first one! Did you write the "hello" at the bottom? If so, you have pretty handwriting, haha! Really pretty stuff you've created! :)
ReplyDeleteAmbelleina on S-B
Hello, Yes I did write the 'hello' and thank you so much !
DeleteI loved the ideas for bookmarks. I want to make some for some children I know and this will spark some creative genes, I hope!
ReplyDeletebasykes on S-B
I hope so ! I am going to be making some more soon to put into my swaps. Have fun creating !
Delete