Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Wednesday 2nd July 2014

Today has been slow again but fun....

This morning I was sat waiting for Matt's mum to come pick me up for work at 7:45am as him and his dad and brother went snowboarding at the chillfactore. It got to 8:00am and I thought maybe we was going in a little later than normal as they where out this morning it got to 8:15am and I thought something isn't right. After texting his mum and her not texting back I rang her and it turned out she was nearly at work and not coming for me at all. I was left at home with no money for food and my cigs ! Naturally I rang Matt giving him grief and then thought well they days my own now. 

I remember I had some money on my card and decided I'd take a trip to the shop in a little bit of a whirlwind fury. 

My bags ready and waiting for work......There still there now !



I decided to get back into my pj's which I literally live in and if I could go out in them without people thinking I was a weirdo I really would ! 

I got into my craft room and sorted a few things out on Swapbot. One of my swaps was ready to assign partners for the Blogspot Blog, I got on with that and then had a look to see if any of my other swaps where ready for me, but there wasn't any =[

Soon is was 10:40am and the post was here ! Yayyyyyy ! 3 Swaps from Swapbot and a new penpal letter ! Such pretty envelopes. I sorted through them and rated my partners and decided I was going to start writing back to my new pen pal whilst watching Top Gear. 



I started the letter and wasn't happy with how it was looking so I decided to scrap it and walk away and go get dinner and read further with my new book for the Carpe Librum July Book Club Swap I am in. The books called ' Daughter of Smoke and Bones' Its a little on the weird side but quite catchy. I around the chapter 10 mark and it seems to be making a little more sense to me now. I'm looking forward to joining in this swap every month and trying out books I've not heard of and maybe stepping out of my comfort zone a little. I'll post a review of what I think of it later on in the month when I've finished it or post what I've written to my partner about the book.

I think for the rest of the day I'll get on with whatever needs doing around the house, re start my pen pal letter again, maybe make some more bookmarks and finish off the Illustration I started this morning also. It's only in it's early stages so it's not really worth blogging about yet.

I think I might take a trip and go see my mum and dad tonight as well. I haven't seen them since Friday....

I hope your day is filled with happiness and love.

Emma






1 comment:

  1. So much pretty snail mail things :D Bag is also really interesting I love it!!

    sp : natanierrisu

    ReplyDelete